Sail past the terraced vineyards and baroque churches of Portugal's Douro River valley aboard this luxury vessel, offering all outside cabins, gourmet dining, a sun deck, elevator and state-of-the-art amenities.
Launched in 2013, the M.S. AmaVida brings high-end, environmentally responsible cruising to Portugal's spectacular Douro River valley. All cabins face outside and most offer balconies. Enjoy panoramic views of terraced vineyards from the AmaVida's sun deck and gourmet dining with an al fresco option. Other onboard amenities include an elevator, spa, fitness center, heated pool and complimentary internet access. The sun deck's photovoltaic solar panels provide power for the ship's operating systems, helping to preserve a pristine area that the National Geographic Society has designated a top sustainable destination.
M.S. AmaVida is traveling on the following programs:
The Enchanting Douro River: Round-trip Porto Aboard M.S. AmaVida
Click Here For Deck Plan
- • All 51 cabins and two junior suites face outside and most feature balconies
• Onboard amenities include a sun deck, heated pool, fitness center, spa, elevator and ship-wide Wi-Fi
• Sophisticated gourmet cuisine and free-flowing local wines are served in the main dining room, with an al fresco option for up to 32 guests
• All cabins offer 42-inch, flat-screen televisions and complimentary internet access
• Technically advanced design promotes environmental sustainability